Want to meet new people & share interests with others, all while finding new ways to explore your faith together?
Invitation & Hospitality
What We Offer
The Ardmore welcome says: "We Welcome You!" This area involves living out those words on a daily basis. It suggests that we are continually inviting folks we meet to join with us in worship as well as encouraging them toward a personal relationship with Jesus Christ. It is sharing our faith stories and living our lives in ways that give evidence of and witness to the faith we have.
*For More Information About Our Invitation and Hospitality Ministry You May E-mail Us Here
Hospitality Room for Visitors
Crossing Paths (Small Groups) Current Catalog
The Ardmore Express
Each Sunday morning (7:45 a.m. - 12:00 noon), two of our vans will be available to bring you to the church - and return you to the lot after services. Many report that using the Ardmore Express is much easier than hunting a parking place - they use the remote lot every week!
The lot is entered from Melrose Avenue (directions below).
- From the church, turn right onto Miller Street.
- Proceed to the Stop light at Queen Street.
- Turn left onto Queen Street and proceed to the 4-way Stop sign at Melrose Avenue.
- Turn right onto Melrose Avenue and proceed to the first parking lot entrance on your right (sign says Miller Plaza 2200).
- Ardmore Baptist uses the section closest to Miller Street for parking.
The primary pick-up/drop-off point is the covered entrance on the Elizabeth Avenue side of the church.